Havana (Footprint Focus) by Sarah Cameron epub pdf fb2Title: Havana (Footprint Focus)
Author: Sarah Cameron
Publisher: Footprint Handbooks; First edition (November 8, 2011)
Size PDF: 1536 kb
Size Fb2: 1610 kb
Pages: 96 pages
Other Format: mobi lrf lrf rtf
Havana (Footprint Focus) by Sarah Cameron
pdf epub fb2 djvu
- 1536 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1610 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1435 downloads at 19 mb/s
Take a trip to a city with a thriving music scene, a revolutionary atmosphere, and some of the finest examples of Spanish colonial architecture in the Americas. Capital of the largest island in the Caribbean, Havana is rich in history and culture; it's revolutionary tales washed down with the infamous rum, cigars and salsa, this is a town with something for everyone. Footprintfocus Havana will show you how to make the most of this incredible city, whether it's sensing the nostalgia of rustic buildings in the Old City or admiring the Spanish-era palaces that are now public museums. Written by Latin America expert Sarah Cameron, the guide includes a Background section with fascinating insights into the city’s colourful culture and history.
· Includes practical advice on getting to and around the city.
· Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
· Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep, and have fun.
· Detailed street maps for the city and other important towns and sights.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of the Havana without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Havana guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Cuba Handbook.