First Steps for the New Christian (Following God Discipleship) by Eddie RasnakeTitle: First Steps for the New Christian (Following God Discipleship)
Author: Eddie Rasnake
Publisher: AMG Publishers (July 2002)
Subcategory: Christian Living
Size PDF: 1500 kb
Size Fb2: 1319 kb
Pages: 192 pages
Other Format: doc azw lit mobi
First Steps for the New Christian (Following God Discipleship) by Eddie Rasnake
pdf epub fb2 djvu
- 1500 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1319 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1435 downloads at 19 mb/s
Runners take your mark...where?
I'm new to this, I didn't even know I was in a race?
The Bible likens the Christian life marathon. The apostle Paul said , "Run in such a way that you may win." Following God- First Steps for the New Christian will help you star out on the right foot and stay there with practical studies designed to get new runners in shape to finish the race.
As a new or maturing Christian, you probably have many questions about your faith and are struggling to find the answers. Don't feel alone! In this book, Eddie Rasnake vividly recalls his own early struggles and insecurities. he felt compelled to write this book in an effort to encourage new believers in their faith. designed as a twelve-week study course, each lesson has been prepared to ground you in an essential stepping-stone of the faith.
In the pages of this book you will find answers to the following questions:
* What is your position in Christ - as a Christian? How about your inheritance?
* What is spiritual growth, and what is not spiritual growth?
* How should a Christian deal with sin?
* How important are Bible study, prayer, and meditation to the Christian walk?
* What should Christians do to cultivate the gifts, talents, and opportunities God gives each one of us?
Throughout your study, you will enriched by the many interactive application sections that literally thousands have come to appreciate from the acclaimed Following God series. Most importantly, you will understand that the precepts in this book are the essentials you will never outgrow in your walk with God. They are the principles you will live out until the Lord returns or calls you home.