The Single Parent's Guide to Raising Godly Children by Shae Cooke epub pdf fb2Title: The Single Parent's Guide to Raising Godly Children
Author: Shae Cooke
Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers (September 1, 2010)
Subcategory: Christian Living
Size PDF: 1315 kb
Size Fb2: 1647 kb
Pages: 220 pages
Other Format: mbr mobi txt docx
The Single Parent's Guide to Raising Godly Children by Shae Cooke
pdf epub fb2 djvu
- 1315 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1647 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1435 downloads at 19 mb/s
Your children are destined to be more than “kids-gone-wrong” society statistics. They have infinite potential to rise far above loneliness, rejection, dejection, depression, stigmatized traits, and disadvantage.
Single-parented children can make sound choices, respect others, resist negative pressure, and create an uptrend of doing the right thing. It starts with your determination to say “no” to the status quo and your resolve to give new and significant meaning to the term “family.”
You will learn how to:
• Pull your family out of the dysfunctional swamp and into whole living.
• Avoid ‘morale’ decay and raise your child’s value quotient.
• Free your child to be a child, resurrect his or her hopes and dreams.
• Reduce the impact of negative influence.
• Lead your children to Christ and keep them walking with Him.
• Identify vulnerabilities and deal with the tough stuff kids are into.
As a single mom currently raising her son; herself raised in both a broken home and a whole foster home , and drawing from her experience caring for single-parented children and from the experiences of others, author Shae Cooke sees both sides of the parent and child struggle, and the possibilities. With wit, humor, and honest transparency concerning her own family’s imperfect state, The Single Parent’s Guide to Raising Godly Children offers practical, realistic, and proactive suggestions and resources to help relieve the analysis paralysis, worry, and guilt so often associated with the task of solo child-rearing, ultimately freeing the family into whole living.
The Single Parent’s Guide to Raising Godly Children is the first book in The Single Parent’s Guide Series.