European Rail Timetable - Winter 10/11 by Thomas Cook Publishing epub pdf fb2Title: European Rail Timetable - Winter 10/11
Author: Thomas Cook Publishing
Publisher: Thomas Cook Publishing; Other edition (January 11, 2011)
Size PDF: 1321 kb
Size Fb2: 1593 kb
Pages: 576 pages
Other Format: lrf mbr lrf azw
European Rail Timetable - Winter 10/11 by Thomas Cook Publishing
pdf epub fb2 djvu
- 1321 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1593 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1435 downloads at 19 mb/s
Includes new schedules from December 2010, timings for over 50,000 rail connections in Europe serving nearly 5,000 destinations, country by country travel information and a comprehensive guide to European rail passes. Information on many other topics, including ferry and hydrofoil sailings and airport to city centre transport links.
· Unique Highly targeted to the independent traveller.
· Authoritative Essential travel information on all countries, including embassies and tourist offices, currency information, climate details and public transport.
· Practical The only publication with comprehensive timetable information to enable the traveller to effectively plan journeys within each country as well as internationally. Updated to ensure a continued reputation for accuracy.· Accessible Maps and station location plans included to aid the traveller.