Walking and Walking (Collins Big Cat) by - epub pdf fb2Title: Walking and Walking (Collins Big Cat)
Publisher: HarperCollins UK (September 1, 2011)
Subcategory: Schools & Teaching
Size PDF: 1883 kb
Size Fb2: 1561 kb
Pages: 16 pages
Other Format: rtf docx mobi lit
Walking and Walking (Collins Big Cat) by -
pdf epub fb2 djvu
- 1883 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1561 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1435 downloads at 19 mb/s
Follow this girl and her family as they take a walk through changing landscapes and seasons and show how much fun walking can be in this seasonal story, written by Anthony Robinson and illustrated by Gwyneth Williamson.
• Pink A/Band 1A books offer emergent readers very simple text supported by illustrations.
• Text type: A story with predictable structure and patterned language.
• Children can re-tell the story using the map on p.14-15.• Curriculum links: Geography: Weather Around the World