FLORIDA TEST PREP Writing Workbook FCAT 2.0 Writing Grade 4 by Test Master Press Florida epub pdf fb2Title: FLORIDA TEST PREP Writing Workbook FCAT 2.0 Writing Grade 4
Author: Test Master Press Florida
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 20, 2011)
Subcategory: Studying & Workbooks
Size PDF: 1352 kb
Size Fb2: 1541 kb
Pages: 142 pages
Other Format: doc txt lit lrf
FLORIDA TEST PREP Writing Workbook FCAT 2.0 Writing Grade 4 by Test Master Press Florida
pdf epub fb2 djvu
- 1352 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1541 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1435 downloads at 19 mb/s
This workbook has just been updated ready for 2012-2013!
Help students develop the skills they need to succeed on the FCAT 2.0 Reading test and the FCAT 2.0 Writing test!
This writing workbook will help students develop their reading comprehension skills and their writing skills. These skills are essential for performing well on the state reading test and the state writing test.
This workbook includes three sections that provide full coverage of the key reading comprehension and writing skills that students need.
Reading and Writing Mini-tests
- Mini-tests provide practice answering short answer and essay questions
- Covers a wide range of passage types and question styles
- Hints are included with questions to help and guide students
Responding to Literature
- Guided writing tasks teach students how to answer essay questions based on passages
- Includes a planning process for students to follow
- Hints are included to guide students and help develop writing skills
Guided Writing Tasks
- Guided writing tasks teach students how to approach writing tasks
- Includes all the types of writing tasks needed for the state writing test
- Includes writing prompts for narrative, descriptive, and explanatory writing
- Gives students practice writing short stories, letters, essays, and more
- Guided writing tasks help ensure that student writing will score well on state tests